skip to Main Content

Giachini’s Coat of arms / Stemma dei Giachini

Giachini’s Coat Of Arms  / Stemma Dei Giachini
The Giachini's coat of arms is carved on the baptismal font made by Bernardo Rossellino (1409-1464), and it's exposed in the nearby Sant’Andrew’s Propositura. This white marble sculpture was made in 1447 and it was commissioned by Giachini family, perhaps especially from priest Antonio son of Giovanni Giachini.
Back To Top