Pubblico alcune foto che documentano le strade allagate del centro storico di Empoli.
The coat of arms BARTOLI  is located at first floor on the wall inside the cloisterof the Sant’Andrew’s Propositura in Empoli.
This specimen, made of white marble, was made in memory of Cosimo di Matteo Bartoli.
He was a Monsignor of Sant’Andrew’s church from 1598-1625, and he was provided with a benefit in this rectory by Cardinal Alessandro Medici, Archbishop of Florence, appointed with a document called “Bolla cardinalizia” and issued on June 29, 1598.
* * *
It proposes a comprehensive photographic simulation of correct heraldic colors, by Carlo Pagliai
Embattled cut gold and red, with two eight-pointed stars of one another.
Conditions: very good;
Tipology: sculpted in white marble block;
Notes and references:
 State Archive in Florence, catalog Ceramelli Papiani, Bonistalli, number 5075;